This is one thing, we go through a lot in our house, energy bites! They are so easy, fast, and simple to make. They go in lunch boxes, or for a snack or pre-workout snack. These are a new flavor I made over the weekend. Give them a try.
Maple Pecan Energy Balls
- 1 cup quick oats (certified gluten free for allergies)
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter (drippy is best)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 3 tbsp. mini dark chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and roll into golf balls sized balls, placing on a parchment lined baking sheet. Place in the fridge or freezer for an hour.
- Store covered in the fridge or freezer.