This easy, fast, healthy pizza, makes for a great dinner or a fast lunch on the weekends. Add a side salad and you have a complete meal!
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) Black Beans, drained
- 1/2 cup salsa, mild or spicy
- 2 ounces canned chopped green chiles
- 1 cup pulled pork or chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine half of the Cheddar with all of the Monterey Jack cheese in a bowl and set aside.
- Brush a baking sheet with 1 tablespoon oil and arrange 4 of the tortillas in a single layer.
- Sprinkle the other remaining half of the cheddar cheese over each tortilla. Top with remaining 4 tortillas and bake for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- While tortillas are baking, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet and cook onions until soft and browned. Add beans to onions and partially mash using the back of your fork (or a potato masher).
- Remove tortillas from the oven and top each tortilla evenly with bean mixture. Top evenly with salsa, chiles, pulled pork and cheese blend.
- Put back into oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Add a side salad, if you like & Enjoy!!